After having an issue with my LG Smart TV, I call LG technical service to get a tech to come to my house to fix it. The call was taken from someone in India, and after explain the issue, the guy tells that the mother board need to be replaced, the technician will be able to come the next day between 8:00am to 12:00 and the cost is $297.00. I paid with my credit card and I thought that the issue would be resolved the next day. Not so easy!!!

After calling LG, as of now, I have been on the phone 2 hours and 58 minutes and keep being transferred from department to department. The only words I hear is I apologize but no one does anything!

At this point I just hope to get a refund and will take my tv to the Best Buy or will throw it in the trash along with all LG! I am still on the phone trying to get the refund after 3 hours as of now! Incredible and truly horrible service! Now I have to call again another number!

If you read this post DO NOT ever buy LG products! Spend your money in a company that has better service! LG NEVER again!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $297. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments