Ease of Use
Style and Design

I purchased a new range from LG, which was installed in June 2017.It does not heat properly, and has not from the start, usually fluctuating by as much as 75 degrees.

I have called LG repeatedly. The customer services representatives, who usually speak very poor English, are not helpful. They will never send you up to someone who could help resolve your problem. I have had 5 repair visits, by two different companies.

Both of them told LG that they could not fix the range. I have been told that my case was sent to the "defective appliance replacement" department and I would be hearing back from them. Each time I call, I am told that it will be 3-5 days. I have turned in a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but from the list of unresolved complaints on the website, I am not very hopeful that I will get any resolution there.

This has been one of the most stressful things that I have ever had to deal with. I don't have a working range and certainly can't afford to buy another one.

I don't know if I will ever get a satisfactory response from LG.If you are looking at new appliances, NEVER BUY LG!!!!!

Review about: Lg Electronics Range.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Customer service and not honoring warranty.

Comments

Still not resolved in January. They say it has been sent to return authorization but I cannot get any information and Best Buy doesn't know anything about it.