BAD service, Poor communication, Lack of support all for the heavy price they have for their products.I had my refrigerator which I purchased in 2015 with an extended warranty through HHGREGG (another *** experience) and exactly in a year I had issues with the Freezer and after some wait they came resolved it.

Now again this July I had issues with my freezer and ice maker stop working... After registering a service request, I had to wait for few days and no response from the technician, I had to call them to understand they do not have the parts and it is on a back order and I have to wait for couple of weeks. Now the technician asks me to call LG directly and the customer service folks keep giving irrelevant and wrong information. Finally I wait on a call for 45 minutes and talk to the fourth person in line that person says all they have as resolution is wait until the part is there and no other option.

In fact it was the suggestion of the first person that the other option is to raise a request to returns department and they should be able to replace or refund the value.

It is so ridiculous that these folks have no integrity and zero customer service.In fact their tag line is "Life is Good" they should change it as "Life is Goofed up" Horrible experience ever !!!

Review about: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, bad quality and defective product..

I didn't like: Customer satisfaction not their priority, Speed to address my problem, No customer empathy at all.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

bhines54_78

LG should be very ashamed to treat us American people the way they do, Very *** if you ask me, and from what I read seem like the percentage of unhappy Customers over shadow the happy, if we could all get together it seems like there could be recalls on everything they manufacturer