2.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Their products break down and they refuse to fix them even under warranty. I've been trying for 4 months to get an AC that was less than 1 year old and only used for 2 months fixed.

This company is a joke. I gave them everything they asked for - here's the new catch: your receipt from Walmart doesn't have the model number on it so we can't replace it. This B.S. after 4 months of customer service (NOT!) and 5 case numbers.

The repair place they sent me to won't fix the unit and now LG won't replace it. I've never had such a RIDICULOUS experience in my entire life.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lg electronics air conditioner from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $240 and wants Lg Electronics to "i want lg to replace the ac unit that has been sitting at the repair center for 4 months!".

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments