State: New Jersey City: Sayreville Product: Lg Electronics Repair Clear all filters (1 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Sayreville, New Jersey - Terrible customer service on vacuum

Mar 31st, 2011 - purchased an LG LuV200R vacuum. March 15, 2013 - vacuum began to have issues with beater bar. The bar would stop any time you pulled backwards on the vacuum. I suspected that the reset switch went bad. Called customer service, they insisted that a new beater bar would solve the problem. 5-10 business days to get a new bar shipped to me. April 1, 2013 - New bar arrives, I install it, vacuum still has the issue. I call LG customer service, and they advise me they are sending shipping materials to send the vacuum in for service. 3-5 business days to get materials. April 11, 2013 - Vacuum arrives back after repair. Problem STILL exists, switch does not look like it was even replaced. I call Customer Service, escalate to corporate customer care, they still tell me I have to send it back to them (for a problem that should have been fixed in the first place). I ask about the Authorized Repair center listed 40min away, they tell me that I would have to pay out of pocket if I brought it in there and service would only be done under warranty if I ship it in. Now going to be going on 5 weeks without our vacuum in a house with 4 dogs, and at the start of allergy season. Had to buy another vacuum in the meantime just to maintain some level of clean, and LG refused to reimburse for that cost. Unacceptable that there is no alternative other than shipping the vacuum to them. Even more unacceptable that they didn't fix the problem the first time. Refuse to buy ANY LG product ever again.
Review