State: New York City: Lancaster Product: Lg Electronics Repair Clear all filters (1 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Lancaster, New York - LG MicrowaveBoke down 3 times in less than 1 year

First breakdown was 5 days beyond year one,Feb 2014. LG did repair for free. Broke down November 2014with sme problem. Cost $97 to fix. Broke down Feb 2015. Cost $87 to learn it needs a $250 repair. I refused. Sent copies of the 3 repair notices to LG. I asked what they are willing to do. Received letter from LG. Thank you for contacting us....our goal is to retain you as a satisfied customer. After the one year you are responsible. Thank you for your invaluable feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future. I calledthem on the phone to complain about how they want to keep me as a customer,etc. The rep said sorry but NO. Then she asked "is there anything else I can do for you?" I ot annoyed at that and asked her if there was a plan B. She said not to get huffy or she would disconnect me!! That ended the THIRTY MINUTE waste of my time on the phone with LG!!!
Review
Service
Lg Electronics Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Contact Lg Electronics Customer Service