State: New York Product: Lg Electronics Dryer Clear all filters (2 of 23 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Brand Source Appliance Service And Repair in Chatham, New York - LG dryer repair

I have a brandsource card but you won’t accept it for payment on my lg dryer repair. What good is it if I can’t use it?
Review
Product
Lg Electronics Dryer

Lg Electronics in Rochester, New York - LG cares nothing for poor image

I have fought with LG for over a month to get them to stand behind their purported high-quality product image to no avail. I just installed a pair of LG laundry appliances the beginning of March 2011, and the dryer has not worked from Day One. Unfortunately, and what LG uses as their excuse for not standing behind their warranty, I purchased these units over a year ago and simply did not install them until now. Based on date of purchase only, they refuse to provide any service. The dryer is "dead." Thank goodness I used a credit card for the purchase which offers a "double manufacturer's warranty," so I now have to go through the hassle of getting reimbursed for the cost of the service call and repair instead of LG accepting responsibility for an obviously defective dryer. I will NEVER purchase LG appliances again.....ever, ever, ever.
Review