1.3K views

This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG. The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger.

All I received is a data cable. The first person I spoke to said that you only get a charger if you purchase it from Verizon. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After 52 minutes, I was told that a data cable is a charger.

I said how does a data cable charge anything unless it is plugged into a charger. He insisted that the data cable is the charger because you can't send data to the headset. The plastic bag that the data cable was in identified it as a "data cable". Then he referred me to the box which states "All features, functionality.

specifications are subject to change without notice". Are you kidding me? First of all, being a battery engineer in my past life, batteries and chargers are a system.

Anyone can plug the USB plug into an overrated or underrated charging source and damage the lithium battery. I have lost a great deal of respect for LG as a company and will probably not by another thing from them again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Charger.

Preferred solution: send me a compatible charger to plug the data cable in..

• charger not included
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 16, 2014.

Comments

Irvine, California, United States #930468

I have the same problem

No charger in the box of my LG HBS 750

I bought it in best buy

Austin, Texas, United States #887496

I just had the same problem. What kind of charger should I use?