This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG.The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger.
All I received is a data cable. The first person I spoke to said that you only get a charger if you purchase it from Verizon. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After 52 minutes, I was told that a data cable is a charger.
I said how does a data cable charge anything unless it is plugged into a charger. He insisted that the data cable is the charger because you can't send data to the headset. The plastic bag that the data cable was in identified it as a "data cable". Then he referred me to the box which states "All features, functionality.
specifications are subject to change without notice". Are you kidding me? First of all, being a battery engineer in my past life, batteries and chargers are a system.
Anyone can plug the USB plug into an overrated or underrated charging source and damage the lithium battery.I have lost a great deal of respect for LG as a company and will probably not by another thing from them again.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- send me a compatible charger to plug the data cable in.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Missing Charger
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My mother purchased a 35 inch LG Flat screen TV in December 2014 at Wal-mart during a black Friday event for my daughter Adrianna. It never gave us any trouble. Fast forward..."
- "My name is Laquenda Pharr I purchased a washer and a dryer from hhgregg in Wellington Florida. This is supposed to be the top of a top of the..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "Long story short: LEMON Bought a 2006 Mini Convertible with 30,000 miles. It now has 59,188. It's been in for repairs, sometimes for up to a month, over 15 times...."
- "They are not paying people. They owe me money and have no intentions of ever paying it. This place is a complete and total SCAM! Me: 8 days and no..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."