Lg Electronics - No Charger with LG Tone Pro Headset (HBS-750)

This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG.The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger.

All I received is a data cable. The first person I spoke to said that you only get a charger if you purchase it from Verizon. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After 52 minutes, I was told that a data cable is a charger.

I said how does a data cable charge anything unless it is plugged into a charger. He insisted that the data cable is the charger because you can't send data to the headset. The plastic bag that the data cable was in identified it as a "data cable". Then he referred me to the box which states "All features, functionality.

specifications are subject to change without notice". Are you kidding me? First of all, being a battery engineer in my past life, batteries and chargers are a system.

Anyone can plug the USB plug into an overrated or underrated charging source and damage the lithium battery.I have lost a great deal of respect for LG as a company and will probably not by another thing from them again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
send me a compatible charger to plug the data cable in.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Missing Charger
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #534884

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lg Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 3 No 3
Had the same issue 22 Yes 22
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 13, 2015 #930468 Irvine, California

I have the same problem
No charger in the box of my LG HBS 750
I bought it in best buy

2 0 Reply

Oct 20, 2014 #887496 Austin, Texas

I just had the same problem. What kind of charger should I use?

15 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lg Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Lg Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about