This review is not based on the headset itself as it is toward LG.The product description on the box itself says that it includes a charger.
All I received is a data cable. The first person I spoke to said that you only get a charger if you purchase it from Verizon. I asked to speak to a supervisor. After 52 minutes, I was told that a data cable is a charger.
I said how does a data cable charge anything unless it is plugged into a charger. He insisted that the data cable is the charger because you can't send data to the headset. The plastic bag that the data cable was in identified it as a "data cable". Then he referred me to the box which states "All features, functionality.
specifications are subject to change without notice". Are you kidding me? First of all, being a battery engineer in my past life, batteries and chargers are a system.
Anyone can plug the USB plug into an overrated or underrated charging source and damage the lithium battery.I have lost a great deal of respect for LG as a company and will probably not by another thing from them again.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- send me a compatible charger to plug the data cable in.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Missing Charger
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I got my G2 last sept 28 for 29,990php from LG SM North EDSA Annex. A week later I referred a friend to buy the same model at the same..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "I have never used Thumbtack, so when I stumbled upon it while looking for a caterer recently, I was intrigued. The caterer I chose from the site had won..."
- "Im just on my 2nd day of my 30 day trial and it's not going to well. My first day was great but my second day was horrible. I had..."
- "I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed. Now, after installing my roof with..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "Bought this Expensive Leather Lazy boy recliner four years ago and the leather is peeling off as we sit. Upholsterer said it is bonded leather and pretty cheap covering. We..."