Update by user Dec 30, 2016

Not a word from LG. This confirms they do not care about customers or their satisfaction!!

Update by user Dec 03, 2016

The handle is not smooth and shiny as it is supposed. Customer Service says it is not a warranty item.

It was never right and probably costs $10 to replace.

I cannot believe after spending over $5000 for 4 LG appliances as a package I am treated like this.

Very very poor and unacceptable customer service. I could install it, I just need the handle.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2016

I contacted LG a number of times to advise that the microwave handle i had received with my new microwave was defective as it did not have the shiny original finish. I sent a number of emails to Customer Service and each time received a long answer which included different off the shelf responses like we will contact our R&D group and let them know...

I was told a number of times by " Customer Service" or Uncustomer Service that the handle is not covered under warranty. They just don't listen or care about the issue or the customer.

I WILL NEVER BUY LG!!!!! Stay away as this is not a company which cares or responds effectively to customers.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Microwave.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Pshelley

No response from LG.

This confirms they do not even bother to follow up!!