1.8
Style and Design

I currently have the LG G3 phone, and while I've already had to replace it once, I've enjoyed using it. That is until recently.

I got hit with the continuous reboot loop bug today, and have not been able to remedy the issue. There's no answer online, even though LG has known of this issue for well over a year. The twitter accounts have failed to respond to my multiple rants. The previous phone I had was a nightmare as well.

I spent hours on the phone with an awful customer service representative that wouldn't do a thing to help me. She wanted me to mail my phone back and be without a phone completely for over two weeks.

LG makes good products, but when they go bad, LG is the worst at helping their customers. I will never be buying another one.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lg electronics g3 850 cell phone from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments