We are very disillusioned with LG because it was not our fault that the compressor on our refrigerator that was guaranteed for ten years only performed for 4 years. We feel that it would be incumbent on LG to reimburse us for the loss of at least our frozen foods that were ruined because of a fault in their product.

We talked to a representative and they assured us that they do not have a loss food policy their policy only covers parts for the refrigerator.

I would not recommend any LG product with this type of warranty for such a high price product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Loss of food policy.

Comments

My compressor went bad after 13 months. It was replaced in approx 2 weeks.

I have theee young boys this was totally unacceptable. I have been working on my food loss claim since 9/21/18. I’m being given the run around.

I will never purchase LG product again! No service customer service!

How ironic, we just had the exact same thing happen to us a few days ago. It's ridiculous that a refrigerator that is less than 5 years old has a bad compressor.

We have LG range, dishwasher, microwave, washer, dryer and TVs. All of them have had problems requiring repair and they are all less than 5 years old.

NEVER BUY LG. It's junk.