Cookeville, Tennessee
1.7

I started in July before the warranty ran out (which they extended for 90 days) as the oven did not heat properly in a speedy timeframe (it made a swoosh sound and a pop). Amazingly service providers in Middle TN are POOR - Only 2 authorized repairmen.

The first one was only 35 miles away in Cookeville and they would not even make a service call to Moss. DO NOT USE QUALITY APPLIANCE - THEY DO NOT CARE. The other repair at least came out to help. They came from Columbia, KY and 1 1/2 hour drive one way.

This was The APPLIANCE STORE. They came out and ordered two new parts which took LG a month to delivery. They came out a second time and replaced the parts, but it was not heating up at all now. Here is the PROBLEM WITH LG.

The repairman left after replacing the parts and talking with Tech support. He said there was not much more he could do, and that I should call LG. So I did NOW ACCORDING TO LG POLICY the Technician has to be on the phone with Tech support and do some chatting in order to declare the stove defective. Well, LG did not pay for the 2nd service call and the APPLIANCE STORE will not come out again just to do this.

(who could blame them as the travel and no pay). After many more calls LG rep called me and told me they could not find anyone to come and repair or declare and that if I found my own repairman they would authorize them even though they might not be an authorized LG technician... I SAID IF YOU CAN'T FIND SOMEONE, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK I COULD.... SILENCE...

LG THIS IS ALL WE CAN DO. This is a $900 propane range and I have the orifices to convert to natural gas. After searching the internet I think it could just be the Igniter. A $35 part.

The burners work great, so this could be a simple fix for someone who might have the knowledge to replace a part. It is a 5 burner stove with Convection bake. TAKING OFFERS, you will have to pick up, I want it gone ASAP. I am just saddened at the Customer Service of LG Appliance products.

I sure hope I do not have any issues as all my appliances are LG...

My new stove coming today is not.... Reconsider before buying anything from LG - Life is NOT GOOD with LG

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Lrg4111St Range.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Lg Electronics Cons: Repair issues handling, Defective product no support from lg, Defective product with no support.

• Bad Repair Poor Customer Service