Montague, Michigan

I bought an LG 42" 3D,HDTV 2.7 years ago.

I set it up in about 15 minutes,and it sync'ed to my cable and router easily.It weighs about 23 pounds,and I had no trouble handling it. It has worked flawlessly so far.The picture quality is gorgeous .Sound is very good as well.I play Diablo2 & 3 on my Blu-Ray DVD player,and the music is awesome. I switch from 2-D to 3-D depending on content.I have a dinosaur 3D DVD,and it is truly awesome!! (I am a child of the 50's,and my Gramma and I saw every 3D movie we could.)

I did buy an extended warranty because frankly,electronics are not as durable as in the past.I am a 67 yo woman and I remember the first tv we got when I was 8.It lasted for years.

Anyway,I do love this tv,and will be purchasing a larger 4k LG when I replace my living room tv.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Lg Electronics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments