We purchased a new LG washer in Oct 2012. Dec.

2012 it started slowly showing a problem. By Feb 2013 I called in to get it repaired, it is now April 12, and my washer is still missed up. The customer service people have treated us rude when we call them and getting a repair tech. out is almost impossible.

I have not had so much stress and anguish in my life as I have dealing with LG warranty people. The washer is a lemon. It needs replaced and they want to spend the money on several repeat visits and multi parts instead of replacing a bad machine.

I will NEVER buy another LG product in my life and will sure tell everyone about their policies. Don't buy you will be SORRY.

Comments

Port Orchard, Washington, United States #706395

This is all I have to say about LG, I will never buy anything that has that logo I learned my lesson when I bought a LG Smart Phone and when it went out after not even 2 months and I went to try to take it back to best buy they told me that LG does their own repairs and that I had to call them and go through them because that's the way they have it set up. So I did exactly that and called them so that they could fix my phone, they then started telling me how I had to pay this and pay that and I was like ha I just got this phone why should I have to pay for you to fix my phone when it's your error that caused it to malfunction anyway, but of course they weren't hearing any of that they just kept going on and on about if you want to get a new phone ma'am then your going to have to buy one or pay for the repair on the phone you got need less to say that I did buy another phone but this time it was something different and I still to this day have that phone sitting in a draw somewhere around my house.

So I said all of that just to say this DO NOT BUY ANY THING FROM LG THEIR POLICES AND WARRANTIES STINK AND YOU WILL NOT BE HAPPY AT ALL WITH THEIR PRODUCT OR THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS. WHAT TRAINING SCHOOL THEY WENT TO I WILL NEVER KNOW BECASUE THEIR CUSTOMER SERIVCE SKILLS IS VERY MUCH SO LACKING IN EVERY DEGREE.