Hi,

My TV within just 2 months of its purchase stopped working (and it STILL IS). Its been 1 month since I complained about it and till date nothing has been done. Is this the service you provide to your customers.

For 3 weeks I was told that the parts are not available. And after that I got a call from +919619298341 on 4th September 2015 saying that the parts have arrived and I will have to pay Rs.27000. Are you people out of your freakin mind. I can buy a bloody new TV with that. And why the hec do I have to even pay it if my TV is still under warranty. The person on the call refused to tell his name and also said and I quote "this is the amount pay it or get lost". What the bloody hec is this. Who do you think we are to be treated like that, definitely not some gullible people.

If you are not bothered about your customers then even we will not be bothered about your BRAND. I speak to more than 120 people per day due to my profession. Imagine what can happen the number of people multiply and I guess you know the power of social media. I am not threatening you guys, nor I want to do any such thing. I am just frustrated with the service.

Do let me know if you have any plans on repairing my TV which is still under warranty.

Regards,

Your Annoyed Customer

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lg Electronics. The most disappointing about lg electronics tv from Lg Electronics was customer care, after sales service and lack of after-sales service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Maytag that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Lg Electronics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Lg Electronics to other companies on our site.

Comments