I purchased a LG refrigerator model CVBZEBN/109NRKAI37701 on Dec 2nd 2011. It is still under warranty period.

on Sep 28th, I lodged a complaint about the cooling problem and was promised that someone would visit me within 24 hrs. On 29th, a person named Dheerendra visited and conveyed that the gas had leaked and it need to go to the workshop. The service request regarding this problem was RNA120928000108. The person told me the service centre would arrange pickup and deliver the refrigerator in 3-4 days. However, I got is back only on 5th of october. The service centre sent only one hawker and asked me to arrange for loading and unloading it myself. This was pathetic.

After, the fridge serviced back to my home, I found out that the lock was damaged. I immediately told the person who brought it and complained in the service centre, but was not responded back on this. To add to the misery, they closed this service request without my feedback/consent. So I lodged another complaint with service request number RNA 121010038255. Again the engineer came and after 7 days I was told it could not be helped because of "parts unavailability" and the service request was "cancelled". In another civilized country, this would not happened. Again I have been given a service request number RNA 121019038246. I am certain that this will also meet dead-end keeping in mind the attitude of customer care/service centre of LG.

What is the best way possible to resolve this? Should I go to consumer forum? Or posting on this forum is itself sufficient/ Please advise.

Warm regards

Maneesh Sharma

Review about: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Comments