State: Pennsylvania Product: Lg Electronics Repair Clear all filters (3 of 61 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Lg Electronics in Bridgeville, Pennsylvania - Lg WM4270HWA

1.8
Purchased this unit from Best Buy on 2-19-15. Ran great for 8 months than started to sound like a jet engine during the spin cycle. Spoke to LG tech support on 1-5-16 and was informed that I needed to run the tub clean cycle, no help. Called back on 2-22-16 and was told the unit was out of warranty. Called a local repairman and was told it was a catastrophic failure. Bearings, tub, seals, stader etc all bad. The cost of repair is more that I paid for the unit. I will never buy anything LG. I will also tell everyone the same.
Lg Electronics Repair
Pros
  • N o t h i n g
Cons
  • After sales service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Tags
  • Lg Poor Quality
  • Lg Poor Customer Service

Lg Electronics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - How long should you wait to have your washer fixed? How many calls do you have to make?

So, I and my husband have called LG service at least 6 times in the last month. The washer is no better off today, from the first call. They sent a service man who didn't do any thing but look at the washer. They have ordered parts, that they don't even know will fix it for sure. We are waiting another week to get the parts and service. This is a washer. Really, I will never buy LG again. I am looking into buying a new washer, I could have it delivered in 1 day. Really people, LIVE ISN"T GOOD! Don't waste your hard earned money on this stuff.

I gave been trying to get my washer of 3 months repaired. They have no one in my area.

I call the customer service line and they loss all of my info. They have no record of model number etc. I am beyond frustrated.

The mgr of dept just hung up on me for telling him this is unacceptable. He told me I'm at there mercy.

Lg Electronics Repair
Cons
  • Way the handle repair issues
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Lg Electronics in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - I bought a LG refrigerator 5 years ago for $17,00. The appliance has given me nothing but trouble.

I bought a LG stainless steel, double door refrigerator 5 years ago from best buy for $1,700.00. The refigerator is so badly made that all the drawers and plastic parts on the refrigerator is breaking. I am single so there is low traffic as far as usage is concern. During the warranty period, I had to call for repair twice. Now that I don't have a warranty, the plactic door latch broke. $185.00 plus $85.00 service call for repair. I dare not try to fix broken drawers and cracks. My sister bought the same, same thing.

LG = Le' Garbage!