1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept.I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed and paid over the phone.

About 2 weeks ago I called to get status and was told it was still in repair but will be sent out in a couple of days. Today, 10/23 I called the support line and a rep stated my blue tooth was shipped out but returned because no one was home. I never had a blue tooth in repair.

I would like to get this resolved.If phone is lost, LG should send me a replacement at no cost.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. amaxwell39 stated that there is a room for improvement of lg g3 phone. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lg electronics customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Lg Electronics needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

Fishers, Indiana, United States #1244653

Still no phone.It's been 2 months today.

I was upgraded to the LG G4 and was sent only the accessories and no phone.

I have been calling almost every other day.I just want a phone or at least my original Lg G3 phone that was sent in for repair.