Greenwood, British Columbia
3.1
Ease of Use
Style and Design

LGUserCSTool.exe, the active updater application in the LG Mobile Support Tool, stalls when downloading new android firmware, and makes it necessary to spend hours on the internet trying to find active links to the update(s), wading through many phony sites that thrown up fake virus warnings; the whole thing is a virtual minefield, and the worst support that I have seen since the support for windows 95! C'mon, LG, G.I.(T.F.)T.

(get it together!!!).

I would not have to do this if the phone was working properly in the first place, but it is unable to connect with the mobility network that I have an account on so I am stuck without a mobile device with no operational help from LG. My Rating: Zero!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics lg mobile support tool mobile application from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Lg Electronics to "revamp your software so devices will update properly".

The most disappointing in user's experience was no apparent resolution to my problem. Author liked the most technical working of the phone. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments