Style and Design

My 3 Month old LG Power phone kept resetting itself, getting hot, dropping calls and having major issues. I had no choice, either buy a new phone 3 months after getting this phone or use the warranty.

BOOST sucked and referred me to LG to return my new phone, less than 3 months old. Reluctantly, I returned the phone. the beginning of this month April. I was anxiously awaiting its return.

I spoke to Philip at LG. The phone was shipped via FEDEX. The phone was scheduled to be shipped to ,y home, the problem was it was being shipped when I am working. It also requires a signature, meaning I could not have the phone left on the back porch.

When I called to have the delivery location changed, I was advised that I could not do it, only the shipper. The shipper LG, told me they did their part. They would do no more. I asked if the package could be left at FedEx location, close to my job for pick-up.

I was told no the nearest location is around the corner from my job the location they want me to go to is in the opposite direction of my home or job. Then I was advised that I could pay an additional fee/ $5 to change the delivery location. I then asked for the office that has the information (customer ID #) to change the delivery location. Or the BEST option have the phone delivered as noted WHEN I AM NOT THERE TO SIGN, let it go back to LG and then have it sent back out to my business address in another 2-3 weeks.

AGAIN WITHOUT MY PHONE! This conversation went round and round for sometime with no resolve. I asked to speak with a manager and was advised that there was no one available. Then I was told due to the high call volume I may not get a call back until tomorrow.

Which I explained that by then the package would have been attempted to be delivered. I was not provided with a manager number but Philip who is the rep I was speaking to advised that HE WOULD RETURN MY CALL> It seems that if he could assist me he would. He kept repeating that I would have to pay. I continued to ask, how is that fair?

I have been without my phone for over 2 weeks. I do not feel that I should have to pay to get it back. I was unable to start the return process and a Chat rep completed it for me. Perhaps I missed the shipping information during the chat.

LG has had the WORSE phones and customer service to me and I have always loved LG products. Boost stated that LG knew that the POWER X phone had major defects and continued to see, which at first I was unsure of, but after having the phone only 3 months and having it ZONK OUT. This is the last for me. I just want to know who do I need to call to simply get the delivery changed to accommodate me, THE CUSTOMER.

since the CS Rep did not have access to the information needed to assist me.

I asked for the corporate number, I was advised there was no number, only an address. I am waiting to see if a a manger calls me back as FedEx just sent a text that the phone will be delivered tomorrow.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Actually help me change the delievry location, Lack of cs rep knowledge, Fact that its ok for me to miss work to get phone, No info provided for managers when asked.

Comments