Verified Reviewer

I bought a dishwasher that has a 10-year warranty on the direct drive motor. Since Nov 23rd, 2020 I have been trying to get the motor replaced through LG.

It is now 4-22-21, and it still is not fixed. They refuse to send my repairman the motor, the refuse to send me the motor. They are a horrible company to work with. Customer Service people are in India and when you ask for a supervisor you get a mean and snotty person in America who will do nothing to fix the problem.

This company has turned into a fraud who steals money and will not uphold any of their warranty. They also know by their stickers on the machine almost exactly to the second it comes of the assembly line.

This company has become nothing but a fraud. CONSUMERS Run like the wind from them.

User's recommendation: DO NOT BUY A SINGLE THING FROM THEM.

Preferred solution: I want the dambed motor for the dishwasher. I want a serious apology from a corporate level person!!!.

Comments