Dear sir

From Lg client: mohab ahmed abu bakr

Country: egypt-alexandria

Mobile : 01002533230

sorry to inform u that but i never saw a bad service like What iam dealing with in lg service  i have bougt a new device which was defected after the third trial and eventhough the board took a month to reach the maint. Centre although the call centre manger told me that it will be delivered max. In 10 days and if not the device will be replaced , finally the maint eng refused to come to fix the problem and told me i have to drive  the tv for them and when i talked to the call centre manger he told me howcome. They have to come to u at home. Any way i made a complaint to the call centre which is everyday they tell me we will call u back and nobody calling me from a month. I made another complaint to consumer protection service hoping for any possible action. Finally my new led tv has been defected since a month without no action.

Note:

It is not an individual complaint there are too many complaints on egypt call center and service u can visit lg electronics middle east u will find alot of complaints.

Any way sorry for annoying and please direct me what to do.

Waiting for reply.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments