I purchased (2) pair of 3D Glasses for my 3D TV. The TV came without glasses. They have to be purchased separately.

The glasses shut off continually every 10 minutes. Turns out there is a feature in the glasses that causes this to happen. LG fixed the problem and offers to replace the old version with the new version.

When I contacted them to have my glasses exchanged they refused because I bought them through Ebay.

The glasses were in a sealed box and never opened. LG claims Ebay is not a preferred supplier and they will not exchange to glasses.

It should not make any difference where an item is purchased. They, LG, produced glasses with a defect and should replace them no matter where they were purchased.

This is one of the worst customer service policies I have ever come across.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Carmel, Indiana, United States #773786

I've been trying to get a 3 year old LG TROMM washer fixed for a month. This was their top-of-the-line product in 2010 when we bought it.

The servicer (extended warranty) has been out 3 times. Each time they can't fix it we wait another week for them to come back. Talked to LG directly on the phone and they blew me off. Twice.

What a horrible company. No more LG for me.

Oak Island, North Carolina, United States #700403

Two days after registering this complaint I received an email from LG indicating that the replacement glasses were shipping that day. Two days later they arrived. Not sure if this complaint had anything to do with it, but their turn around was surprising.