This is a follow up to my contact with LG Executive Team Customer service. I am trying to have a refrigerator repaired that is about 2 years old.

I contacted two three different technicians they recommended. One could not make the repair at all. The next one could, but found the part is on back order, not available for at least 11 days. Because of hold up plus several days delay this week, I now cannot have renters move into my home until mid month.

I have lost the price of all the food in the fridge and now half a month's rent. This is not including the time wasted on the phone trying to get this problem resolved. They offered a pro-rated buy back of the fridge that would take 2 to 3 weeks which is of course no help at all since I'm under a time crunch. The response from the supervisor today was "this is your circumstance" when I asked how they would resolve this since they have cost me time and money.

His words were technically polite, but his lack of interest evident. He then had the nerve to tell me they are the best in the business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Comments