Angry Wtf I just had a very similar situation with a $3000.00 LG fridge, it broke down after 1.5 years and a service man came out and replaced the fan and the grille. The repairman took one look at my French door lg fridge when he came in and said oh no this is the fridge we are putting bigger fans in and I might as well do it while I am here.

The man proceeded to dismantle the bottom freezer and cut a larger hole in the freezer to put this fan in. Afterwards he said it worked...but...every time you moved the fridge to dust in back of it the fan made a funny noise like something was caught in the fan. Well after getting company last week and just going out grocery shopping [$300] the fridge did the same thing failed and was not cooling. Needless to say After many attempts to contact the company and after waiting a week without a fridge not to mention ALL the PHONE CALLS and wasted time getting a hold of them....they informed us they are doing NOTHING!

I will never buy lg again even though my whole kitchen is full of there appliances now...so regret! we even have there washer and dryer.

I will probably the the piece of CRAP out! Debbie Rush Angry Angry

Review about: Lg Electronics Lfx31925st Refrigerator.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments