I purchased a portable AC unit in 2014. I used it for a short time. This year I went to connect the unit. While attempting to do so the diffuser on the end of the exhaust hose came off. I was unable to get it back on. I just wanted to see hot to get it back on was all.

I used on line customer help. They were not very familiar with the product. They suggested I just buy a new hose. I was not happy so I sent and email complaint. No response to that.

I called customer service and they asked if I still had the receipt. I could not find it so they suggested I call Home Depot and see if I can get a copy. Other than that....buy a new hose.

They have NO customer service in my opinion.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of lg electronics air conditioner from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments