I purchased a 55" UHD LG tv last year, and the TV would intermittently have static interference problems. It turns out the product had a known defect with it and they sent a service person to replace the panel to address the defect.

However, it turns out the panel that was provided had a scratch on it and they will not honor the warranty. Basically, the LG tv I purchased was inherently flawed, and the replacement screen they gave me had a scratch on it, and they will not address the fact they provided me a replacement with a "cosmetic defect" Never buying an LG product again

This person wrote the review a product or service from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments