LG charged me $650 for the fix for a $900 refrigerator. Technician come three times, changed compressor twice, since first replacement has defect. Wasted me more than 1 and half days during weekdays.

I live without refrigerator for more than 2 weeks in summer, LG response is very slow and I have to call technician myself to get a speedy service.

After 2 month, the refrigerator is broken again. Called customer services, LG asked for another $200 investigation fee. I asked them to provide me a new one as replacement, LG rejected me says it is most convenient for LG to just fix it. Seriously!?

Customer services are extremely rude, once I complaint, they left me remain on the line without any update for more than 40 minutes.

I am extremely disappointed about LG customer service, horrible product quality and horrible services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 18.

Comments

LG Electronics

Oh no! It's so disappointing to hear that you have to deal with these difficulties; Having to go through the troublesome repairs and paying out of pocket.

I’m appalled and I want to help make matters better!

If you would follow the link below so I can gather the required information to further assist. ^ CS https://refrigerators.lgsupport.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?id=WEB_100_sg_9ABB234D768B07AAF57BD367BA31B03F&agent=4588426

#1519507

LG side by side refrigerator to years compressor went out,one month talking to these bozos not the least bit of help,my daughter has a fridge like mine compressor went out first year covered buy 1 year warranty,don,buy lg side by side,tech here said they see tihis all of time