Verified Reviewer

I purchased a LG refrigerator in July 20 - was delivered in late Aug 20. An expensive refrigerator - French Door - Bottom Freezer - Slimline Ice Maker in the front left door.

In late Jan - the Ice Maker stopped making ice.

I called LG - they sent a tech within a few days - the technician reset the ice maker (a task I had done a number of times). He assured me it would work. Still no ice. Called LG again - they scheduled the same tech to come out.

The day of the appointment the technician called to say he couldn't work on my refrigerator because of the type of refrigerant used. Called LG again - they scheduled a "certified" LG technician. I received a number of text messages the day before the appointment - LG indicated everything was good to go. The day of the appointment - no technician - no calls or notification that he wouldn't show up.

I called customer service - they stated that the technician had ordered parts to complete the repair and they hadn't been received - a bit surprising since no technician had determined the cause of the problem.

To date - LG seems to be doing nothing but delay. I have a very expensive refrigerator that won't make ice.

I will NEVER buy a LG appliance again.

User's recommendation: Don't buy LG appliances - horrible customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Repair or replace my refrigerator.

Comments

#1993729

I’m sorry to hear you're having this issue, and I’d like to see if we can assist. Please contact LG Customer Support via Facebook Messenger (https://www.facebook.com/LGUSA/), and include the phone number associated with your account for further assistance.

Lg Electronics Reviews