Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Hbs-850 Headset from Nashville, Tennessee
I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because the answer ( after 45-60 minutes waiting to speek with a supervisor ) was every time the same : the order is still open, please call back after tomorrow. I told them to give me my money back or to make an upgrade to the headset....NOTHING!!!
,,Call back after tomorrow "
Today are 14 days since they have the headset.
I decided to give up, it's not worth it...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Lg Hbs-850 Headset
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "While I completely understand that my LG LDF7932ST Dishwasher that I purchased back in 2007 is out of warranty, I discovered what I believe is a manufacturers defect with the..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I placed my order on November 4, 2015. I received it December 1, 2015. I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are..."
- "Since the time I started talking with Terry, he was all about money, I wanted to replace a home filter in my house which I had already purchased. He quoted..."
- "I CAME TO THIS STORE - Address: 7087 Highway 70 S, Bellevue, TN 37221- FOR THE FIRST TIME ON 02/25/2016. OUT OF THE ITEMS I PURCHASED, THE THREE..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."