Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Lb5200 65-Inch Led Tv from Houston, Texas
Bought a LCD 3/25/15.Even got extended warranty due to ha ing to store it for 3 months.
Salesman said its the only way i will be safe. Opened it 7/6/15 and the screen had a spider crack in it. The spider crack is at bottom of screen, still within protective fome. No damage to box at all.
LG sent a repair man out, he even confirmeed after investigation it had to be packaged that way. LG refuses to do anything!!!. I never got to watch the TV, and Im out $1000.00. That is 10% of my gross yearly income.
Im Disabled. This is devistating! The serive teck said try escalations, maybe I'll get some help. The box next to it is a blueray i bought that is useless.
Large corp. Hide under customer service and pawn off accountability!!!!! Im both shocked!!! And sickened!!!!!!
This could happen!I pray the evel and greed LG seems to endorce destroys them!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lg Lb5200 65-Inch Led Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Was looking to upgrade my old phone and cell provider was having a sale.So I thought I would give LG a try. Nice looking phone. Specs seemed ok for what..."
- "Refridge 5 years old failed to cool, unit is still covered under their 7 year Sealed System and 10 year Compressor guarantee. After 3 service calls by A&E their LG..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "This is the 3rd time second time I received such bad service at 2808 N. Sam Houston Parkway location in Houston, Texas.The first time, I ordered a chicken sandwich, they..."
- "Remington Park in Houston is probably in the running for top 3 nastiest, unsanitary and dirtiest Greystar properties and they charge tenants a $27 monthly trash fee for the pleasure...."
- "I took my 4 year old English Bulldog to Banfield yesterday (6/9/12) for emergency treatment. My dog was walking around in my backyard as she always does when she started..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."