Bought a LCD 3/25/15.Even got extended warranty due to ha ing to store it for 3 months.
Salesman said its the only way i will be safe. Opened it 7/6/15 and the screen had a spider crack in it. The spider crack is at bottom of screen, still within protective fome. No damage to box at all.
LG sent a repair man out, he even confirmeed after investigation it had to be packaged that way. LG refuses to do anything!!!. I never got to watch the TV, and Im out $1000.00. That is 10% of my gross yearly income.
Im Disabled. This is devistating! The serive teck said try escalations, maybe I'll get some help. The box next to it is a blueray i bought that is useless.
Large corp. Hide under customer service and pawn off accountability!!!!! Im both shocked!!! And sickened!!!!!!
This could happen!I pray the evel and greed LG seems to endorce destroys them!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lg Lb5200 65-Inch Led Tv
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..."
- "I purchased a formal dress from modlily. It took them forever yo send it and once they did, it was the wrong item and the wrong size. The dress the..."
- "And about the stevie award check my google plus. Veronica a. Meza. Youll see a bunch of comments in my post and photos. The reposting i..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "We purchased a new zero water pitcher and filled once a day for 24 straight days using for our coffee. The 25th day i poured a glass of water..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."