Lg Electronics - Review about Lg Washer Dryer Combination from Muharraq, Muharraq Governorate
I bought the most expensive LG washer dryer there is (US$ 1200) with a sign on it saying its guaranteed for 10 years. My issues with it started few months ago when the drum in my washing machine broke and I was told I need to replace it. After many phone calls and a couple of missed appointments by LG staff, they took it and told me it needed a new drum for US$214. They said the guarantee doesnt cover it. I paid and waited for 2 weeks because they had no spare parts in the entire country and must be ordered from outside. When they finally fixed it and brought it back I was shocked that it had no guarantee except for one month. Had I known that, I wouldn't have fixed it with them!! Sure enough few months later and the machine broke down again. This time the glass door broke. I called LG and went again through the nightmare of missed appointments, when they finally came they said the door needs replacement for US$ 91 and I must wait again for 2 weeks. I kept asking why did it break but the guy was annoyed with my questions only saying "it happens, maybe because of the hot water" I told him that doesn't make sense because the machine heats the water on its own, but no, he insisted that "it happens". And when I flipped and complained to the company's head, they came to put a temporary door until my new door arrives. The guy said now you can use your machine until we fix the new one. Only two hours after the guy left my place, the glass door broke again and now it shredded my new expensive custom jeans. When I called they came again they said oh its because the drum was hitting the glass door it broke it.
1- the drum was new and fixed by LG few months ago so its their fault for not fixing it properly.
2- the guy said " it happens" the first time the glass door borke and didn't bother to check causing it to happen again and shred my clothes.
Now instead of being compensated for that, I received another call telling me the cost is now going to be US$ 265 for a new drum.
Meaning in total I would have paid US$ 570++ in just few months (almost 50% of the original price) and again with no guarantees.
Im shocked at the level of service and the quality of it. Instead of fixing it for free AND compensating me for the damages, I am asked to pay again.
I contacted the company head, as well as the staff but no response. I then texted them and they read it and never responded either. Its terrible the worst experience with an electronics company of my life. A complete rip off.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Lg Washer Dryer Combination
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "I purchased an LG range, delivered on a Friday evening. Stainless finish very reflective -- did not see the dents until next morning in full sun. Called Monday (next..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."