Manvel, Texas
Style and Design

Update by user Jun 22, 2016

LGs warranty is a joke

Original review posted by user Jun 21, 2016

I purchased an LG LMX25986ST refrigerator on 7/15/2011 and 3 weeks ago the sealed system failed due to a Freon leak.I called LG and they sent a repair person out after I paid $250 for labor.

The technician determined the unit was unrepairable. Calling LG to try to follow up and to file a basic warranty claim is like talking to a dead refrigerator. LG has the worst claim management system I have ever experienced. I've gotten transferred here to there and back to there explaining my story so many times I can recite it in my sleep.

At one point the agent actually told me I needed to "take this up with the manufacturer LG!". (Without my knowledge I was transferred to Assurant their service provider." Last Friday I finally talked to a lady in LG's Executive Committee. She could find no record of the technician's visit who found the unit to be unrepairable so would have to locate the report and call me back. Here it is Tuesday of the following week and no call or no follow-up.

LG owes me the value of the failed parts and I guess their warranty only means that if I pester them enough or shame them maybe I'll get some results. LG has totally let me down in a number of ways including the failure of a $2200 refrigerator after not even 5 years.

Last week one of the batteries in my home smoke detector died so I changed it out. The dead battery had a date written on it that was older than my refrigerator. This $2 battery lasted longer than my $2200 fridge.

Shame on LG.DO NOT BUY!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. bsonnier is quite happy with style of product and stated that there is a room for improvement of durability of product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss lg lmx25986 french door refrigerator. LG Electronics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg lmx25986 french door refrigerator in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at LG Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments