Concord, California
1.1

Our refrigerator failed and was repaired. It failed again and we called for service.

The tech scheduled two appointments and failed to call and show up for either of them. We finally spoke with a supervisor who made a third appointment with the same guy for another week later. I asked for the tech's contact info as well as the supervisor I spoke to, and also his supervisor's contact info. He refused to give me any direct contact information.

This is terrible service on a terrible product!

Never again!! I'm going back to GE!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Refrigerator.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Mine too after only 3 months! Turned out it was allegedly a manufacturing defect, all the freon had leaked out if it.

I lost over 200.00 worth of food because the technician couldn't come out until 5 days later. I had to give food away instead of letting it spoil. Even when the tech did come out, I still had to edit an additional 2 days to get the part in. I had purchased the extended warranty too!!!

I wrote a letter of complaint to see if I would he refunded the cost of food. I also spoke with 3 different customer service reps, twice I was told yes I would be reimbursed & 1 told me flat out NO.

7 mos. later, still no response or reimbursement!

Lg Electronics Reviews