1.8
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased a LG washer and dryer and spent almost $2,000 from Home Depot we have the extended warranty for 5 years which is another hundred and thirty. It has been 6 years this past December of 2017.

I called the company to ask them about the rust issue they wanted to send someone out in service because the warranty that we bought did not cover the rust problems that it as well was cosmetic. I am hearing the word cosmetic a lot. Now this is my problem me and my son have severe allergy issues I very rarely in the past 6 years use Clorox very minimal because of our severe allergies. I am very OCD so I keep my washing machine wiped out and clean all the time.

I have always put towels on top of my washing machine that outside 6 years later looks brand new. So tell me it's cosmetic now I do not think so. As I read all the messages it is clearly a defect. Was on the phone for an hour and a half today of my time being pushed around from person to person telling me the same thing finally got a manager that was extremely rude and did not care just another person calling with a complaint.

Sent me to the warranty center they filed a complaint. Said I would hear back in 3 to 5 days. What do I want them to do replace my washing machine. Because I do not expect to buy a new thousand-dollar washing machine every 6 years because of a rust issue apparently they need to add it to their warranty.

Because they have so many issues with it. Apparently this rust problem is an extremely big problem with this particular washing machine so they as a company if they stand behind their product so much they need to honor each customer with customer service and fix the problem. Not just the customer but for their product. If they are having the same problems on all these machines wouldn't you as a company come together and think of another way to stop these rust problems.

I had cheap washers when I first bought my house I had them for 20 years and they did not start to rust until the very last two years I have them what is your excuse now. Like I said I have extremely bad skin allergies and have to use everything dye free perfume free scent-free everything. I only use Clorox every once in a blue moon to wash dirty towels or something that I clean with the products that I clean with or biodegradable and you could swallow it so it is not the cleaning products. And saying that after I use it I run a clean tab through my washer and run it a second time just to make sure it's good and clean.

I am truly disgusted by this product I am disgusted by this company I am disgusted by the customer service I am disgusted by the manager. I am just disgusted that I paid this much money and not even 6 years later it has rust problems as it looks there are some that are having rust problems even two or three years later. This is absolutely unacceptable.

This company needs to get their act together. And solve this problem and meet each customer wishes and replace their washing machine.

Review about: Lg Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Comments