LG refuses to accept fault. The self cleaning cycle on my electric range, which is less than six months old, got so hot it melted the sides and bottoms of my cabinet doors above the range.

They claimed I had sub-standard cabinets. No oven cleaning cycle should get that hot but they said it had to in order to clean the oven. A technician spent about 30 minutes testing the temperature. That wasn't even long enough to clean the little bit of stains from the bottom of the oven.

We submitted the requested documents and photos several times to no avail. Every time we called we spoke with a new person who asked for the same things again.

We wish we had checked this site before our purchase as they seem to have a reputation of not addressing complaints. DO NOT PURCHASE LG PRODUCTS!

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of electric range from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1000 and wants Lg Electronics to "replacement of my stove and cabinet repair".

The most disappointing in user's experience was repair issues handling and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wow that sounds very dangerous.I would just trash that oven and get a different one cause next time it might burn your house down.No oven should ever get that hot on the outside.Try putting a claim on your homeowners for new cabinets and a new stove.