Dear sir,

Would like to bring to your notice that in the month of June 2012, my LG Whisen series 1.5T (Window AC purchased in 2006) was sent to LG Service Centre (Hi End Solutions, Dwarka), Delhi, India during June 2011.

As a Company of Repute, I'm sure that LG Technical Service Engineers are fully trained & committed and it's their principal duty and obligation to highlight all foreseen & predictable irregularities (prior to undertaking any repair & maintenance work on any product) and also guide to the Customer, so that an appropriate decision on the product repair or replacement may be taken.

Though I wanted to go for Exchanging this AC with another LG product but based on your Service Engineer confidence after thorough evaluation and checking the AC, your advised me an estimated repair cost of Rs. 5000/- and assured me that after this, this AC should be alright and good for subsequent usage.

Based on their assurance, I agreed to send my Window AC for repair & I paid Rs.4740/- (as per attached retail invoice # 2331 dtd. 25th June 2012). At the time of delivery, LG Service Engineers reasonably assured me about its good working condition & advised me of all the Regular Warranty features.

Incidentally in less than two months, the AC stopped functioning & on bringing it to the notice of the Service Engineer (Mr. Ankit, Mob: +91-9910985547) on 10th August, he without actually visiting the site or checking the AC, advised me on the Telephone, that the Compressor of the AC has faulted.

This actually become a major concern for me & gives me a suspicion that probably the Service Engineer was "˜fully aware' of this fact that the Compressor of the AC was weak and still, instead of highlighting the problem earlier, they carried out the repair work, made me pay for the "˜unnecessary repair' and later very casually announced to me about failure of the Compressor.

I fail to understand that if the Compressor was weak, why was this not brought to my notice, when this AC was sent for repair to LG workshop two months back in June 2012.

Until last week, I was a satisfied LG customer & myself used many LG Electrical equipments (used 3 different Washing machines at various intervals) and always recommended LG products to all my friends & family in light of LG prompt & professional after sale service, but in less than a week time, I myself get stuck with this adverse episode which completely changed LG's image in my mind and I am actually feeling sad to have recommended such a brand, where the service people takes advantage of their own customers by keeping them in dark.

With no fault at my end, I am forced to incur unexpected repair cost of ~ Rs.5000/-, and now once again I am left with the AC which is not in a workable condition and all this, due to fault committed by your Service Engineers.

This matter has been brought to your notice so that an appropriate action deem fit may be taken and I look forward receiving your valued advice on this matter.

I would at least expect a call from you.

Regards

Niketan Kapoor

Flat # 84, Indraprastha Apartments,

Sector 12, Pocket – 3,

Dwarka, New Delhi – 110075

Tel: +91-9971152023

Review about: Lg Electronics Repair.

Comments