EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the LG washing machines. I purchased two sets of LG washers and dryers in 2012, one set for me and one set for my daughter. Approx. 6 months ago, my daughter heard what sounded like an explosion and discovered that for no apparent reason, the glass on her washer completely shattered. Nothing dropped on it; it just happened. We check online and found that this is a very common problem with LG washers. There are tons of complaints, yet LG refused to take care of the problem without a lot of cost. This should never happen, and especially to a washer less than 3 years old. My washer has rust around the bleach dispenser, which I have NEVER had problems with ever in my life, not even on cheap washers. The rust is spreading and ruining my clothes. This is clearly a defect in manufacturing since the washer came with a slight chip in that area. LG's solution...replace the whole top of the washer....at MY expense. I will NEVER buy another LG appliance. They are poorly made and your company has the worst customer service and product guarantee of any company I have ever seen. I intend to tell everyone I know, and on every website that I can, about these issues in hopes that no one else will throw their money away as I have done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Washing Machine.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Both washing machines/ defects repaired at no cost..

I didn't like: Washer, Customer service.

Comments