EXTREMELY disappointed in the quality of the LG washing machines. I purchased two sets of LG washers and dryers in 2012, one set for me and one set for my daughter. Approx. 6 months ago, my daughter heard what sounded like an explosion and discovered that for no apparent reason, the glass on her washer completely shattered. Nothing dropped on it; it just happened. We check online and found that this is a very common problem with LG washers. There are tons of complaints, yet LG refused to take care of the problem without a lot of cost. This should never happen, and especially to a washer less than 3 years old. My washer has rust around the bleach dispenser, which I have NEVER had problems with ever in my life, not even on cheap washers. The rust is spreading and ruining my clothes. This is clearly a defect in manufacturing since the washer came with a slight chip in that area. LG's solution...replace the whole top of the washer....at MY expense. I will NEVER buy another LG appliance. They are poorly made and your company has the worst customer service and product guarantee of any company I have ever seen. I intend to tell everyone I know, and on every website that I can, about these issues in hopes that no one else will throw their money away as I have done.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of washer and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lg electronics washing machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Lg Electronics needs to "both washing machines/ defects repaired at no cost" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics washing machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments