When it comes to customer service please know that I know what I'm talking about because that has been my profession for many years. I have never, ever experienced such blatantly rude customer service.I bought a TV as a Christmas gift and it had no screws or any hardware in the box so I called the 1 888 number for Canada and there I met the rudest people ever.

The first two people I spoke with could not care less. One told me that I had to return the TV because it was Costco’s problem but the box was sealed when I got it. The other one told me to call the Canada number but this was listed as the Canada Number. I asked where she was located and she said Panama.The best way for you to get the picture would be to listen to the recordings and that will tell the whole story.

They were rude confrontational and lied.The third person called himself George but I doubt it’s true. This guy was absolutely incredible. He said he was from Texas, was so confrontational and rudely mimicked me as I told him I was so fed up I wanted to return the TV. He actually mode me lose my temper he was that ignorant.

When I asked to talk to his supervisor he hung up on me.I would have returned the TV but it was already given as a gift. I still had not at this point gotten any results about the screws.Finally the last person, Hector, gave me a case number said that he was happy to send the screws and gave me the name of the manager (Victor) but I have never heard from him.I sent written letters to two locations in Mississauga addressed to the Customer Service manage but have never received a response.

I believe that no one at LG cares about customer service.Product Code: 42LM3499-UCACCWLUR. Serial # 211RMZL4N749.I have written several reviews on this experience on line and I will continue to do so until I get some satisfaction.

Review about: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments