We purchased a LG refrigerator from Home Depot in April of 2015. Hooked up the water and everything to it.

It doesn't make ice. Seems trivial but we spent $1800 on this unit. So far a technician has been out 4 times going on the 5th once they receive the back ordered main control board from LG. This is where all the fun happens.

Home Depot will not do anything about the "lemon" that they sold us because of their contracts with LG so we have been on the phone with LG a total of 47 hours with this same issue. Lied to by their outsourced customer service and just yesterday a supervisor from the US tells me that will not replace the unit but yet continue to try to keep fixing it. The reason why they will not replace the unit it because as she stated "It does still function". It doesn't function in its entirety!

This is getting ridiculous their customer service doesn't care and lie when I have asked for the phone number to their Defective Return Department the first customer service rep told me they didn't have a number and only could transfer me. The second customer service rep started giving me a number then stopped in the middle fumbled around and finished. I called the number she gave....it is not a working number. When I called back for the third time yesterday trying to speak to the defective return department and asked for a supervisor the supersvisor flat out refused to transfer me or give me the phone number.

BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE LG.

You are committing fraud and flat out LIEING to your consumer. I will NEVER buy anything LG ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments