I have a smart tv model 47LB5830 and just purchased the LAS450H soundbar. I am trying to connect the soundbar to the tv but the feature LG sound sync (wireless) is greyed out and I am not able to select it.

I called tech support 2 times and one said to go on youtube and the other one told me my tv is not a smart tv!!!

I asked to speak to a snior tech because clearly the girl didn't know what to do and she told me that's the only department tat LG has..are you kidding me???? anyways I gave up and my issue is still not resolved!

I have worth of 1000$ of their product and will go return it at the store. That's total ***!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of lg electronics tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $60. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments