Featured Not resolved

What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered.My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food the technician who came said he could repair the fridge so he would have it taken away.

He made up a story about why he couldn't fix it but most likely he didn't know. the fridge is 3 years old and so he charged me for the collection and now he says its the compressor. The 10 year warranty doesn't appear to apply to what's wrong and he says that LG don't have a compressor to supply him?

I've lost my fridge all the food and I have no respect for LG.I called their marketing department but the lady answering the phone hung up on me after I called to complain ....great customer relations LG

Review about: Lg French Door Refrigerator.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $3000
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Lg Electronics?

Comments

EVERYTHING I have ever bought with the LG brand has been garbage.From their phones to their refrigerators.

Ours is about 3 years old too and last week we noticed the freezer door has a hole in it. Just a matter of time before that stops working properly now. The seals split 6 months after we bought it, we've had to replace several pieces of the plastic inside and the shelves scratch so easily. I feel your pain ...

hope you get some resolution .

keep calling til you get a manager on the phone.;)