Lg Electronics - Terrible Service
What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered.My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food the technician who came said he could repair the fridge so he would have it taken away.
He made up a story about why he couldn't fix it but most likely he didn't know. the fridge is 3 years old and so he charged me for the collection and now he says its the compressor. The 10 year warranty doesn't appear to apply to what's wrong and he says that LG don't have a compressor to supply him?
I've lost my fridge all the food and I have no respect for LG.I called their marketing department but the lady answering the phone hung up on me after I called to complain ....great customer relations LG
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lg French Door Refrigerator
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend Bought me the 60inch element HD Tv this Feb 14 2015 for a Valentine's gift and it now has a bright long straight green line going from the..."
- "DO NOT BUY A VIZIO TV, unless you want to throw away your hard earned cash! I purchased a Vizio TV, Model # E55i-A0, in November, 2013. 9 months later,..."
- "I bought the most expensive 65" TV Best Buy sold. It was an LG 4K 3D TV. 2500.00 The salesperson told me it was best and most reliable TV they..."
- "What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered. My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- " Disgusted with this company. I'd just set up my own Ltd company, and being completely naive and trusting, I was told by a rather smug *** scammer known as..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."