Lg Electronics - Terrible Service

189 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews

What an awful experience it is getting service from LG, they are the worst I've encountered.My $2000 LG fridge stopped working July 4th and it was stuffed with food the technician who came said he could repair the fridge so he would have it taken away.

He made up a story about why he couldn't fix it but most likely he didn't know. the fridge is 3 years old and so he charged me for the collection and now he says its the compressor. The 10 year warranty doesn't appear to apply to what's wrong and he says that LG don't have a compressor to supply him?

I've lost my fridge all the food and I have no respect for LG.I called their marketing department but the lady answering the phone hung up on me after I called to complain ....great customer relations LG

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Lg French Door Refrigerator
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #662972

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Lg Electronics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
189 of 752 Lg Electronics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 21, 2015 #1010084

EVERYTHING I have ever bought with the LG brand has been garbage. From their phones to their refrigerators. Ours is about 3 years old too and last week we noticed the freezer door has a hole in it. Just a matter of time before that stops working properly now. The seals split 6 months after we bought it, we've had to replace several pieces of the plastic inside and the shelves scratch so easily. I feel your pain ... hope you get some resolution . keep calling til you get a manager on the phone. ;)

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Lg Electronics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Lg Electronics.
Filing a new complaint about
×