3.0
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I own an LG camera that connects to any smartphone to display it's image live on that phone through both wifi and bluetooth. While it worked for a while, the wifi now does not function.

I have never dropped it, or damaged it in any way, and there is no damage visible. I have been forced to assume this is a software bug. The device does not reset as it is supposed to, either. On top of this, LG doesn't even let you just get a replacement device.

You a forced to send in this tiny camera, with the risk of it being destroyed, to some random service technician.

Terrible service, and I was even on a call for almost an hour just to figure out I had to send it in. LG doesn't even have a service to just remove software and reinstall.

Review about: Lg Electronics R105 Photo Camera.

Preferred solution: Item replacement.

I liked: Customer service reps nice, Product looks nice and functioned for a few months, Product still functions partly.

I didn't like: Actual call service slow, Major useful feature of item now permanently disabled, Camera stitching quality is not incredible, Very visible line stitch, Lighting on either lens is sometimes not the same.

Comments