State: Texas City: Houston Product: Lg Electronics Refrigerator Clear all filters (2 of 160 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Lg Electronics in Houston, Texas - 4 year old/1200.00 refrigerator needs compressor

our LG refrigerator that we thought was going to last at least 10 years bit the dust on friday/2/3/12. seems the compressor failed and to make things even better the replacement will take 5-7 days to be delivered. Imagine being without a refrigerator for over 10 days? Never again, these corporations have moved all their manufacturing overseas to increase profits while knowing that there are only three major appliance manufacturers that make every one of these stinkingly undependable p.o.s. I wish I could tell you which major appliance to buy but it seems they are all junk, made with the sole purpose of screwing us out of our hard earned vanishing dollars.

Actually, LG did not move their manufacturing overseas. Their manufacturing has always been overseas as they are a Korean company.

Review
Product
Lg Electronics Refrigerator

Lg Electronics in Houston, Texas - LG products don't work

my refrigerator, a LFC23760ST, broke after 6 months and I have been dealing with customer service for almost three weeks to get it replaced. Never buy a LG product, the company won't stand by their products and customer service gives you the run around, taking forever to respond. The tech came to fix it twice and couldn't fix it. When I called LG to see what the next step was, LG said the tech never sent the paper work in and I would have to wait longer. After the paper work came it had to be reviewed and it would be three to five days before LG would release a new refrigerator to me. When I called a customer service rep. they told me, I should have bought the home depot warranty, if I wanted a new one faster.

Greetings,

I have purchased 3 LG products. A DVD recorder, A plasma 42 inch TV, and a refigerator. All three are now broke. The DVD recorder, when I looked it up on the internet, had many complaints of it breaking down. I now have looked into my TV and again there are many complaints about those sets. While the refigerator worked for about 6 years, it is now in need of repair if it is a repairable item. In the past, I had appliances work for decades not months like LG products. My experience has been very negative with LG and they are not willing to stand behind their products. They wouldn't even offer to help fix a three year old TV set that I suggested they pay half and I pay half. I very stongly recommend you do NOT buy LG products or you'll get stuck also. For those who have already bought, I am sorry for your future problems with these defective products.

--AL

i bought a washer & dryer had nothing but problems they have been worked on 8 times between the 2 askked them to replace dryer they wont horrible company worse customer service PLEASE STAY AWAY BUY ANOTHER COMPANY

Hi, this is Tinzley with Home Depot Customer Care; I want to make sure this has been taken care of for you. Mind sending an email to tinzley_care@homedepot.com with an update?

View more comments (3)