I bought my house with a LG washing Machine 4 years ago. The machine is new.

It’s nothing but problems. Contacted there customer support. They promised to send a technician out to fix it. After not hearing from them I called back only to be told that they changed their mind and it will not cost $120 for labor and $80 for parts.

What a rip off.

The part is listed on its site for $42.

I will never ever buy a LG appliance again. Worse experience, worse customer service and worse appliances

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Washing Machine.

Preferred solution: Fix the washing machine .

Lg Electronics Pros: Washer.

Comments

sadanddisappointed

Yes I had nothing but issues and a similar experience! I Have tried reaching out to LG on multiple occasions.

Between our LG electronics, washer and dryer and all of the appliances in our home, everything is LG. Dryer drum completely separated, as in it cracked at the weld points. This was a top of the line unit, the most expensive option Best Buy offered. Luckily warranty covered it but it was a giant pain.

I had never had a dryer do that let alone one that was practically new. Washer broke out of warranty more times than I can count, LG refused to help. After spending more in repairs than the dryer was worth, I gave up and bought the cheapest Amana I could find and it’s been an amazing washer for years. Now after my ice machine breaking, and now the refrigerator no longer cooling I paid $95 just for the repair guy to tell me the compressor is broken and it will cost $1,100 to fix??????

I tried to ask for an out of warranty exception from LG given my loyalty but they refused! You think after spending over $10,000 in electronics and appliances they would appreciate me as a customer more. They offered to send a tech out to repair at 100% my cost or give me a 20% discount on another fridge!!!!

Never again LG!!! I’m embarrassed by how much money I have spent with you and how many customers I’ve sent to you!

Lg Electronics Reviews