I sent my $500.00 LG G3 to LG repair service in Fort Worth, TX, via FEDEX , who received on January 27th, 2015 at 10:24 and was signed for by "CSOON". One week later I checked on the phone, nothing.

Since then I have had three "Live Chats" and four "Customer Service" phone calls (one of which they hung up on me), each time I got the same run-around, "we'll do a package search, we'll email you in 24 to 48 hours...same old thing.

Today is 13 May...still nothing after calling them again. Fed up, never again will I purchase anything from LG!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics and lg electronics repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments