TV 2yrs old screen just went black. Too much money not to last longer than that.

I have a 60" will it do the same? Will never buy LG products again as I read reviews a lot of people have had the same problem. I will purchase any brand before I buy LG Electronics. I am very disappointed with the LG television in the service I got out of this product.

With the cost of this product it should have lasted longer than this. I purchased this product 7-22-14. Went black 8-28-16 with the smell of electrical burn.

I am a very pissed consumer. LG should recall all the shabby TV.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of lg electronics 47ln5400 tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $450. Lg Electronics needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lg electronics 47ln5400 tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lg Electronics. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Maytag.

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1228169

Same thing with us! However our purchase was 12/15 and stopped working same thing 1/16 Now they are reneging off servicing. I am an attorney and I am filing a federal lawsuit on this.