I was having trouble with my tv do I called to have someone come out to service my tv on 8/2/13. The tech came and stated it was the tv panel that needed to be replaced. I paid for the service to be done and was assured by LG ( both technician and service rep I spoke with to schedule service) that I would be covered under warranty if the tv has the same problem. A day after the tech came to replace the panel, I was experiencing the same problem. I called LG back and after waiting almost 2 weeks the tech finally came back toy house. The tech then informed me that the tv needs the motherboard replaced and that Piece needed is now discontinued. I spoke with a supervisor in regards to this and the only answer I received was since target can no longer supply me with a proof of purchase ( time lapsed for target to retrieve a receipt, they did try) that there was nothing more that can be done. This is not proper customer service and I would not expect this from a huge company like LG. At this point I am out of a tv, paid for service that lasted a day, have a warranty for 3 months and I still have to repurchase a brand new tv.

I wanted to know what accommodation can be done for me at this point of the inconvenience that I have experienced with LG

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Tv.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #707167

Hey im having the same problem 60pv250 truslim model. Please email me stop3018@gmail.com