Harvard, Illinois

In Feb. of this year I purchased a LG UBK80 HD blu ray player from Best Buy (who also SUCKS) .

When I played my first blu ray disc it was fine for about an hour, then the voice and picture went out of sync. Try a few more disc to make sure it wasn't the disc. Same problem . Called Best Buy Geek squad and they told me to take it back for a exchange for a new one or refund.

Best Buy sent it to be repaired by the Geek squad. 2 weeks later they called that it was ready for pick up. They said nothing was wrong with it. After arguing with them for about 15 mins.

I decided to take it home and try it again. Same problem! Called LG (since it was their product) and a tech was on the phone with me for about an hour. His decision was to plug into a different HDMI port.

Did that and low and behold SAME PROBLEM!!! Called LG back later that week and they told me to take it back to Best Buy and see if they would exchange for a new one.

Bottom line is I have a piece of CRAP Blu ray player that I paid money for from what I thought was a reputable company. I am only sorry that I also had previously purchased , 2 TV'S 50" +75", 1 dishwasher , 1 micro wave, and 1 set washer and dryer (all LG's) NO MORE LG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lg Electronics Ubk80 Dvd Player.

Comments