I called LGs customer support today. My soundplate keep switching from HDMI input to the DVD (open and close).

You cannot watch anything either on line of through Direct TV because is just randomly switches input.

They will not help me because I do not have a serial number on the device. The device was purchased by my company through an employee reward program for 25 years of service. What I have now is a useless pedestal that my TV sits on.

If you are smart do not buy anything from LG.

I am telling my co-workers, friends and family - do not buy LG. This was delivered to my house in February of this year now it is useless.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of lg electronics sound bar from Lg Electronics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lg Electronics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Maytag. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lg Electronics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments